School uniform promotes group cohesion and enhances safety through quick and easy identification of students. It provides a sense of belonging.
As such all students are required to be in full school uniform.
Download the 2017 uniform order form and price list.
The South Fremantle Senior High School Uniform can be purchased from:
3a/9 Yampi Way
Ph: 9270 4669
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
General School Uniform
- Year 7, 8 & 9 : school polo shirt; grey front panel
- Year 10, 11 & 12: school polo shirt; white front panel
- White school button-up shirt – buttoned up to the second button.
- School long-sleeved white T-shirt – worn under polo or white shirt, not to be worn as outer garment.
- School grey cardigan
- The school leavers top (year 12 only).
- School black tracksuit pants
- School black bootleg pants
- School plain black shorts
- School plain black long pants
- School plain black skirts
- Plain black tights/stockings may be worn under skirts.
(No pin stripes, non school motifs, or decoration permitted on any of the above)
- Shoes – Enclosed footwear for safety.
- The school grey/red zip jacket
- School red scarf or school black scarf
- School grey shorts with red trim
- School grey T-shirt with red trim
- Shoes – Suitable enclosed footwear for safety.